You may use the following protocol to use water from our Kangen Water machines to treat skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis:
- Rinse with pH 11.5 highly alkaline water, to remove excess oils from the skin. Take time to soak areas that have formed a clear ‘crust’ due to weeping. Dab, without rubbing, until these areas are clear.
- Cleanse with a very mild non-soap cleanser, and pH 4 – 6 mildly acidic water.
- Rinse thoroughly with pH 4 – 6 mildly acidic water. Gently pat dry with a lint-free towel.
- Saturate a cotton ball with pH 2.5 strongly acidic water. Generously apply to any areas of broken skin. This helps to reduce the chances of secondary infection. After one minute, pat dry with a lint-free towel.
- Heavily mist or rinse affected areas with pH 11.5 alkaline water. Leave for two minutes. Pat dry with a lint-free towel.
- Tone with a mist of pH 4 – 6 mildly acidic water. Allow to air dry.
- In mild cases, repeat each morning and bedtime. In more severe cases, repeat four to five times per day.
- Mist with pH 4 – 6 mildly acidic water every one to two hours, to keep skin well hydrated. Air dry completely between hydration treatments.
Want to learn more about Kangen Water?
If you’d like to learn more about Kangen Water, see the following resources:
Have a question about Kangen Water?
If you have any questions about Kangen Water and how it can change your life you can ask us a question by clicking the button below. We are always happy to answer any questions that you may have.