What is Acidic Water?
Acidic Water has many uses from skincare and treatment of skin conditions through to cleaning and sterilising your home.
First – a basic chemistry lesson.
Scientists use a measure called the pH scale to determine the acidity or alkalinity of a liquid. The scale runs from 0 to 14. A liquid with a pH below 7 is an acid, while one with a pH above 7 is alkaline. A reading of exactly 7 means the liquid is neutral.
Pure water has a pH of exactly 7. This means that acidic water has been transformed to have a pH reading below 7.
How do our machines produce Acidic Water?
Through a process called ionisation. Water passes over electrostatically charged plates in the machine. The charge causes the minerals in tap water (such as calcium and magnesium) to become separated from the acidic carbonate in the water.
Once free, the minerals combine with an antioxidant hydroxyl ion taken from a water molecule. This forms mineral hydrates. It is these mineral hydrates in Kangen Water that gives it its alkalinity and antioxidant potential. The by product of the ionisation process is Acidic Water. Most of our machines can produce both strong and mild acidic water.
Uses of Strong Acidic Water 2.5 pH
The many uses of strong Acidic Water 2.5 pH include:
- Acne: pH 2.5 strong Acidic Water, pH 4 – 6 mild Acidic Water and pH 11.5 strong Alkaline Water are used for the treatment of Acne. For the full protocol please read Kangen Water for Treating Acne.
- Dermatitis: pH 2.5 strong Acidic Water, pH 4 – 6 mild Acidic Water and pH 11.5 strong Alkaline Water are used for the treatment of Dermatitis. For the full protocol please read Kangen Water for Treating Dermatitis.
- Eczema and Psoriasis: pH 2.5 strong Acidic Water, pH 4 – 6 mild Acidic Water and pH 11.5 strong Alkaline Water are used for the treatment of eczema and psoriasis. For the full protocol please read Kangen Water for Treating Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Nappy Rash: pH 2.5 strong Acidic Water and pH 4 – 6 mild Acidic Water are used for nappy rash. For treatment details please read Kangen Water for Treating Nappy Rash.
- Oral Health: Use pH 2.5 Strong Acidic Water to brush teeth and as a mouthwash. Read our blog on Kangen Water for Oral Health.
- Rosacea: pH 2.5 strong Acidic Water, pH 4 – 6 mild Acidic Water and pH 11.5 strong Alkaline Water are used for the treatment of rosacea. For the full protocol please read Kangen Water for Treating Rosacea.
- Shingles: Both pH 2.5 Strong Acidic Water and mild pH 4 – 6 Acidic Water can be used in the treatment of Shingles. For full protocol please read Kangen Water for Treating Shingles.
- Disinfecting: You can accomplish this quickly and easily with an overall spray of pH 2.5 Strong Acidic Water. Strong Acidic Water kills all microbes within 30 seconds of contact.
- Cleaning Tiles, Porcelain and Chrome: most effectively cleaned with Strong Acidic Water. Spray the areas down, follow with a soft bristled brush or rag then dry with a lint free towel.
- Removing hard water spots: Hard water spots and rings are unsightly and can be difficult to remove. But just soak the area in pH 2.5 strong acidic water, scrub with a soft brush, and your bathroom will sparkle!
- Removing Limescale: You can also easily remove limescale from your shower heads. Detach the shower head and soak in a basin of pH 2.5 strong acidic water for at least 30 minutes. Scrub with a medium bristle brush. This will remove limescale without resort to chemicals.
- Removing Soap Scum: Use pH 2.5 strong acidic water to tackle unsightly soap scum. Simply spray on liberally, wait a few minutes, and wipe clean.
- Stain Removal: For protein-based stains, use pH 2.5 strong acidic water. Pre-treat by either spraying the area until saturated, or soaking the garment in the water for at least 20 minutes. Following immediately with either hand washing or machine washing will produce better results.
- Pet Oral Care: Read our blog on Kangen Water for petcare.
Uses of Mild Acidic Water 4 – 6 pH
The many uses of mild Acidic Water 4 – 6 pH include:
- Skincare: pH 4-6 mildly acidic water and pH 11.5 highly alkaline water should be used as part of your skincare regime. It helps tone and firm the skin and reduce the ageing process. For the full regime please read Kangen Water for Skincare.
- Alopecia and Hair Loss: can be caused by an upset in the pH of the scalp. To tackle this, wash and rinse the scalp regularly with pH 4 – 6 mildly acidic water. Read our blog on Kangen Water for Haircare for more infomation.
- Cleaning Windows, Mirrors and Glass shower doors: easy to clean with pH 4-6 Mild Acidic Water. It works much like distilled white vinegar in its sheeting action. Spray surfaces down then wipe dry with a lint free towel.
- Bathing and Grooming Pets: pH 4 – 6 mild acidic water is the best choice for bathing and grooming pets.
Our Range of Kangen Water Machines
LEVELUK K8 is our most powerful Kangen Water machine. It features eight platinum-dipped titanium plates. This means improved water ionization, increased antioxidant potential, and stable production of pH and ORP at a higher flow rate. It is ideal for larger homes and businesses.
LEVELUK SD501 Platinum is the ultimate home use Kangen Water machine. Fully equipped with a built-in electrolysis chamber, large LCD panel, and clear voice prompts, it really is the leader of the pack. Seven platinum-plated titanium plates comprise the electrolysis chamber. Its sleek looks co-ordinate beautifully with contemporary kitchens.
LEVELUK SD501 is our flagship model and the number one seller worldwide. A powerful built-in electrolysis chamber, large LCD panel, and ease of use all contribute to its success.
LEVELUK JRII is our entry-level model, suitable for individuals and couples. It has three platinum-coated titanium plates, which can still produce five types of water while consuming less power than other models. Output is up to 4.9 litres of Kangen Water per minute.
LEVELUK R can be seen as our ‘starter’ model because it is the most budget-friendly of our range. It produces up to 5.5 litres of Kangen Water per minute. It can also produce Neutral Water and Beauty Water. Please note this machine does not produce the non-drinkable Strong Kangen Water or Acidic Water.
All are available on easy finance terms, and we are available at all times to present a demonstration in your home, workplace, or other location.
Want to learn more about Kangen Water?
If you have any questions about Kangen Water and how it can change your life you can send us an email or contact us by clicking the button below. We are always happy to answer any questions that you may have.
To arrange a FREE and no-obligation Kangen Water demonstration, simply click the button below.
We will present a demonstration at a time and place to suit you. It is best if we can arrange a Kangen Water demo in your home as then you will see how your tap water can turn into your most valuable resource. You’ll have the opportunity to try Kangen Water yourself, and you’ll hear from others who are already enjoying its benefits.